Pages

Monday, August 1, 2016

Lucky me with my tech savvy brother

I'm back!
I've probably lost my 200+ readers after all these years but I've decided to transfer all my data from my blog justgolda.com back to here as there have been some issues with the hosting service for my website. Thanks to my brother for finding the old website! I feel so grateful not to have lost all that data. All my thoughts through 2 years gone. I had fun reliving all of this through all the cutting and pasting and picture saving and re posting!
I look forward to next adventures!

Currently I am on Prince Edward Island, visiting for an entire 3 weeks. I am hoping to go to the Cabot Trail and Cape Breton while Im here. I am almost finished my Masters of Education courses for this summer so after Wednesday I will be truly free of school work for a few weeks.

If there are any readers out there, I appreciate your tenacity!
Cheers,
Golda

No comments:

Post a Comment